GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Will you trade your GTI for This?

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
My lease is up in few months and i can either option to my GTI or lease other car.
Would you trade your GTI for this toureag ? I want the same color with 22 inches wheel

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Nope. No need for something so large and thirsty.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
Had a V8 Touareg. They are sweet rides, but they are SUV's and not sporty hatches. Very different ride. If you are into the SUV thing and don't mind terrible gas mileage, it's a very good choice.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
i was looking at the TDI version.

Well that makes a hug difference. Snappy torque and much better fuel economy. :thumbsup:

They are still a big SUV though. You'll have to drive one and see if it fits your style. I'm a car guy. :iono:

For what it's worth, I fish, camp, hike, backpack, canoe, bike, etc. all in my GTI. The ONLY thing that wouldn't work is towing a 2000 pound boat. That's why I sold my 18' fishing boat and now have a canoe. The boat was a PITA.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Tdi Toureg, expensive no? Here in canada, a tdi Toureg is probably the cost of 2 fully loaded gti, what is the plural of gti btw?....

McQueen77

Banned
id split the diff and get the Tiguan. have driven the Tiguan and as far as crossovers go, they are pretty sporty. stage 1 or stage 2 and DP on a slightly lowered Tiguan is almost the ultimate urban assault vehicle IMO

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
Well that makes a hug difference. Snappy torque and much better fuel economy. :thumbsup:

They are still a big SUV though. You'll have to drive one and see if it fits your style. I'm a car guy. :iono:

For what it's worth, I fish, camp, hike, backpack, canoe, bike, etc. all in my GTI. The ONLY thing that wouldn't work is towing a 2000 pound boat. That's why I sold my 18' fishing boat and now have a canoe. The boat was a PITA.

nice :thumbsup:

i was just in michigan's upper peninsula. kayak/canoe and bikes are perfect up there.

Last edited: