GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Window crack

Arlene Garcia

ready to go for a drive..
Coming from college and trying to get around a truck.. when i speed up a rock flew off and cracked my window, have a few chips on bumper and hood and the company said there is nothing they can do WTF!!!!!

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
The truck drivers are not responsible for the rocks on the road. Check your insurance, several plans have a zero deductible on glass coverage.

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
oh, that's dumb! I hate when that happens. We have lots of landscaping trucks around me and they're always hauling tons of dirt around. I get really nervous when I get close to one while I try to pass it lest something like that happen to me.

How bad is the crack? or is it more of a chip?

Arlene Garcia

oh, that's dumb! I hate when that happens. We have lots of landscaping trucks around me and they're always hauling tons of dirt around. I get really nervous when I get close to one while I try to pass it lest something like that happen to me.

How bad is the crack? or is it more of a chip?

It is a crack had one of the guys i meet come by and he pretty much said i need a new windshield, that is spider webbed

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Hopefully you got the guy's insurance or the company he work's for insurance information and I would file a claim against their insurance for comprehensive damages. Hope that helps. :thumbsup:

Arlene Garcia

Hopefully you got the guy's insurance or the company he work's for insurance information and I would file a claim against their insurance for comprehensive damages. Hope that helps. :thumbsup:

I got the license plate number and the company told them what happened and got a call they will be replacing and fixing the hood and bumper from my car..

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Glad to hear. Hopefully all turns out well for ye :w00t: