GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wired gas station encounter...

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
So I was filling up today, finished and as I walked around the car a woman pulls up beside me, way closer than she needed to. I open my door to the first notch an slide in, it was not easy and I made sure not to hit her car with the door. Anyone who knows me, knows that is probably one of my biggest pet peeves, dicks that ding other people's cars. I start the car and roll down the window and watch and she slowly get out of her car, a rusty hyundai suv. Thinking she was going to hit my car. So this is where it gets weird, she says something under her breath to me, which I politely ask her to repeat. She says I guess I should hit your car now, since you hit mine with your door. I said 'what?! I absolutely did not' did you see. She immediately calls me an asshole, and I try and stay calm. I say to her, I am sorry, but I did not hit your car, first off I would never do that and if I had I would taken care of repairing it. She gets even more mad and her son gets out of the car, a kid in his early 20s, and he starts yelling at me, you hit the car dude! I repeat that I did not touch the car, he starts swearing at me, I tell him to grow up, then he tries to rush me and his mom holds him back. I again say that I didn't touch the car. She says just leave asshole, I swear to myself, and just pull away.

I know.... Cool story bro.....

Thing is this encounter made me extremely angry. First off I went out of my freaking way not to to touch the car, opening my door only a crack and contorting myself to get in, mainly not to scratch my car, but again I am respectful of other peoples property. Then to be accused by her of damaging her car ...ugh.... So mad. Sorry just had to vent.

Last edited:

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion
andy your such a dick hahaha jp man but yea i would have been pissed and said a little more about her rust wagon

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Lol @ mommy holding her son back.

Don't worry about it. You know you didn't do any wrong and these people were just complete dicks.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
No freaking reasoning with them.. Anyways feel better just had to say something to someone about it.

Uberryan

Banned
Eat their faces off next time.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Possibly.... I don't know maybe her husband, his father just left them or something... who knows. Whole thing could have been avoided if she didn't park 8ft away from her pump.

jerm

Ready to race!
Obviously something is going on in these people's life. Sounds like both the mother and her son are just mad at the world.

VINNY1

Ready to race!
The world is full of fucked individuals.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

K0Z

Ready to race!
weird