GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wonder if he needs an apprentice?

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
can you wear those shirts more than once? seems like they'd be ruined after you took them off or washed.

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
he is talented but i cannot stand his clothing line. alot of people seem to think thats acceptable club wear??? how is that clothing classy at all?

slow91

Car Audio Guru
No.....it's not supposed to be classy. Just another brand that has the right marketing. ....kinda like Von Dutch, Abercrombie, Hollister, etc. Anyone see the prices of some of those company's tee's?

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
No.....it's not supposed to be classy. Just another brand that has the right marketing. ....kinda like Von Dutch, Abercrombie, Hollister, etc. Anyone see the prices of some of those company's tee's?

no im saying that most nightclubs have a dress code which is usually along the lines of "dress to impress". I can recall so many people wearing those cheap looking tee shirts at the club and thinking how can they be let in wearing that? I can get a great looking tee shirt at Express for FAR less and itll look just as good if not better. and last 100 washes lol.

slow91

Car Audio Guru
no im saying that most nightclubs have a dress code which is usually along the lines of "dress to impress". I can recall so many people wearing those cheap looking tee shirts at the club and thinking how can they be let in wearing that? I can get a great looking tee shirt at Express for FAR less and itll look just as good if not better. and last 100 washes lol.

I agree 100%.

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Yeah, I remember seeing him doing the t-shirt cutting on Rock of Love. I own 1 Ed Hardy t-shirt...and I wouldn't pay someone to cut it up for me. It was $80. It's neat what he does...but geez.

Maxim Magazine says Ed Hardy will go out with 2008, and my predictions are that Smet will be the Ed Hardy of 2009.