GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Woot we are back

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Nice one man, well done on the fix :biggrin:

ahhhh, i love the smell of new ram in the morning, smells like victory :happyanim:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
I noticed the update changed the time format. I think I had to use mountain time before for the time to be right (should be central), but now I have to use European time to have the right time.

No biggie.

Strmtrpr

Censored
Sorry for the lack of less then perfect communication on this one, but I have been working on this problem since last last night straight through until now (had to call in sick from work heh).

Anyways, what happened is that we were attacked (which happens every so often), but this time the attack was on a large enough scale that they took down the whole site and were able to corrupt alot of data. I dont want to give away too many details but everything has been plugged up and fixed now and while the server was down I decided to add 2 more gigs of ram just so that when the site came back it would run a little more smoothly. This morning I finished all the repairs on the corrupt data, and now its all good.

:paddle:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

gman32888

stick noobie
Hackers attacking forums is not what I would consider rare. I have seen every forum I have been a member of hacked atleast once or twice.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
I mentioned it to the admins. as soon as they log back in.... I'll find out what's with the date. it's more than likely a server issue. I know they have to fix it on a fairly regular basis.

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
ahh even though i haven't posted much in the past few weeks, the idea of golfmkv not existing, made me contemplate my own existance, and my own purpose in life, and if it's worth to continue living in a world without golfmkv

thanks for bringing the site back up, and giving me back my reason to live