GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Worst. Corner. Ever.

salukiwildcat

Nun Bewbs FTW!
:bellyroll: AYEE AYEE AYEE AYEE AYEE:bellyroll:

I don't know what made me laugh more, the utter ridiculousness of those wrecks, the slow deforestation of the corner as the video goes on, or the crowd , who just keeps laughing the whole time instead of doing something about it.

Total rally pwnage.

BinaryPie

Moar Fast!
:bellyroll: AYEE AYEE AYEE AYEE AYEE:bellyroll:

I don't know what made me laugh more, the utter ridiculousness of those wrecks, the slow deforestation of the corner as the video goes on, or the crowd , who just keeps laughing the whole time instead of doing something about it.

Total rally pwnage.

I couldn't stop laughing at the "AYEE AYEE AYEE AYEE AYEE" stuff.

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
:laugh:

Hkysk8r07

Banned
wow at least these spectators werent dumb enough to stand where all the cars crashed like in most parts of the world

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
Oy oy oy oy oy oy!

Meat

rack rack 'em
You'd think that there would have been some talk between the drivers like "hey, watch out for that fast left hand turn with all of the loose gravel on it, a bunch of cars already went off today."

Of course the drivers who listened to such advise were not in this video because they did so.

ekk20

Go Kart Champion
the guy that keeps repeating aye aye aye pisses me off so badly lol

crogers6569

Ready to race!
Im guessing someone made a mistake reading the rally notes or they were written poorly. Although for so amny of them to be sliding with locked brakes it may very well be an amature rally event and have novice drivers on a tricky corner.

BarneyBoy

...and it's only a 1.4?
I love the navigator in the red car that ends up on its roof in the middle of the road: he's hanging upside down in his harness and he's writing on his rally notes! "Note to self: remember to reduce pace notes for this corner from 'Easy Left 90' to 'Tightening Off Camber Left 35' " :w00t:

UnNatural GTI

UnNaturally Aspirated
Does no one walk the course? That was some funny stuff though.
that aye aey aye eye guy was really annoying.
I did notice that the first few cars were power on into the corner then the cars after that were not. and some were fully locked up going in.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Im guessing someone made a mistake reading the rally notes or they were written poorly.

Yeah, something definitely isn't right here. Seems they may have all been given the wrong information from the get. I'm guessing the event leaders gave them the wrong info or something.