GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Worst trend in cars

STATUS

*STATUS*
Thank you! Finally someone who understands VIP. Saying those cars are VIPs would be like putting 23's on your GTI and thinking that your dubbing. VIP is a style for large luxury cars such as the LS, GS, S class, A8, etc. that are slammed on the ground with large, usually chrome, wheels. They aren't about poking a foot out either.

Also, what do some of you have against a car that is dumped? A lot of ET cars are like that. I personally love cars that are dumped on some nice wheels, but not with tons of poke. Who knows, maybe the 5th gen dubbers are different from the past? But to each his own.

actually VIP cars is not limited to just luxury, toyotas (scions), k-cars, and compact cars can be done up VIP. VIP is taking the car over the top in luxury. The tip of the iceberg for VIP would be large wheels dumped with a slight camber, Demon camber is just stupid butt for some its part of the style.

the bbist scion xB would be considered VIP with all the luxury accrutements

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
i just got bitched out for saying that rediculous poke was not cool on the vortex, big time. the look is ok when done right, but i hope you have a set of normal wheels for DD.

i swear on some of the stretch i see people with i dont see how the hell they dont just flip their cars when they turn, basicly makes your sidewall useless.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Wider tread > stretch (for performance that is)

I love seeing cars with tires stretched to the max and wheels poking out like crazy, but those are show cars. If I ever see anyone roll up to a track with stretched tires and poking wheels I'll have to donkeypunch them so hard their teeth fall out.

mobbin6

Banned
Stretched tires started for a reason.. In Germany, the law does not allow for your tire to sit outside of your fender. Many people in the "scene" wanted to run wide wheels, but they couldn't because they would be breaking the law with the tires. So, people realized if they stretched the tires, they can run the wide wheels, and still have the tires sit inside the fender. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong...

I don't want to register to see the picture, but insane stretch and poke can get out of hand and look ugly. When it is done nicely, it looks great! And... not everybody out there wants to have the fastest Gti on a track, and they are not going for crazy performance, but rolling up to an auto-x with stretched tires is crazy haha IMO

STATUS

*STATUS*
think about it for a second
if tire stretch made the car handle better
than why in no form of motorsports is it used?

actually quite a few dudes do it in road racing but its not extreme but it is stetched NTL, mainly running a wider tire for more traction in the rear

STATUS

*STATUS*
Wider tread > stretch (for performance that is)

I love seeing cars with tires stretched to the max and wheels poking out like crazy, but those are show cars. If I ever see anyone roll up to a track with stretched tires and poking wheels I'll have to donkeypunch them so hard their teeth fall out.

no one does poke and extreme stretch on a track car

omgwtfbbq!

Actually has a MKV now!
Thats Bosuzuku style demon camber right out of japan. Ricers in japan pretty much.

I thought it was bosozoku....either way they make some interesting looking cars.

The link doesnt work for me btw.