Would You Buy An S or RS Audi Avant

• Yes

Votes: 39 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
I'd buy one of these in a heartbeat. I'm in Canada though. If they put a DSG in the allroad I'd have that.

Wife drives a Tiguan R and its awesome. But the transmission is so unbelievably bad, it really makes me want to trad it in. If they sorted that stuff out, I'd be way more excited about it. It's in the wrong gear in D (almost drives at the stall point) and in the wrong gear in S (doesn't shift until 4K)..I find myself switching from S to D to M back to S....and of course my wife isn't going to drive it like this. I will probably move it on for a Touareg.

clownish

just clowning around
Would love to have a wagon, but I can that most people think I'm weird for wanting one. RS3 hatch would be lovely. RS3 Avant would be fun as well.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
It'll take a looooong time to get Americans to buy wagons again. Most Americans think a wagon is a Country Squire driven by a dork like Chevy Chase.

Personally I'd rather see a new Audi ur-Quattro. A 2-door RS3, or thereabouts.

JT641

Banned
It'll take a looooong time to get Americans to buy wagons again. Most Americans think a wagon is a Country Squire driven by a dork like Chevy Chase.

Personally I'd rather see a new Audi ur-Quattro. A 2-door RS3, or thereabouts.

That's Very True, Wagons Sold in this Country for the most part have always been Basic Purposeful Transportation. We never had anything like what they offer in Europe, Australia, and England, So it would take a some what large scale marketing campaign to get people here to see Wagons Differently.

Wouldn't Take much for GM/Chevrolet to sell this one here