GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WoW - World of Warcraft

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
I've got most of my 70's on Garona.

Any interest in all of us getting on one server and nerding it up?

BlueWabbit

back being low.
o wow i was on coilfang when BC first came out =X alliance/horde ratio was horrible on that server so the guild moved haha aw man maybe i might wanna start up again to pass some time but we should make chars and a golfmkv forum guild haha you might be able to find my char on the armory Sthel 70 night elf druid stopped playing after a week of hitting 70 haha so my gear isnt so "1337"

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Ugh, i just reinstalled it and signed up again with a free 10day trial... i still have my 30 rogue on zul'jin but i just cant seem to get back into it.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
i had quit wow, but my bud convinced me to roll a shaman on illidan. horde of course. hes lvl 42, started like 2 1/2 weeks ago. so heres the list of my toons.
only toons im playing right now are Unorthadox, my shaman, and my 70 rogue for farming. mostly playing my shaman, my buds guild is almost done with tk, should be in bt within the next month and i get free loot :biggrin:

server-Dragonblight
70 ud rogue-Bainek
67 ud priest-Truderth
27 be rogue(twink)-Pwnt
up and coming 49 twink ud rogue-Unorthadox

server-Illidan
42 tauren shaman-Bainek

server-Dentarg
27 ud priest-Truderth
3 ud rogue-Deadpool

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
i had quit wow, but my bud convinced me to roll a shaman on illidan. horde of course. hes lvl 42, started like 2 1/2 weeks ago. so heres the list of my toons.
only toons im playing right now are Unorthadox, my shaman, and my 70 rogue for farming. mostly playing my shaman, my buds guild is almost done with tk, should be in bt within the next month and i get free loot :biggrin:

server-Dragonblight
70 ud rogue-Bainek
67 ud priest-Truderth
27 be rogue(twink)-Pwnt
up and coming 49 twink ud rogue-Unorthadox

server-Illidan
42 tauren shaman-Bainek

server-Dentarg
27 ud priest-Truderth
3 ud rogue-Deadpool

Illidan is the shit.

I quit WoW 2 months before the expansion came out.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
yea dude, try to sign on at peak hours and your looking at 400+ que easily. its the number 1 pvp server. everyone wants to go there.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
haha alley FTW =) just thought i'd toss that in to get bunch of horde guys flaming on me haha =D

McRibb

Ready to race!
I am just passing time and playing War Hammer beta! Thats right bitchs I gots a KEY

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
NOTE - I no longer play. Thank God I grew out of this game in under 3 months. Had fun, but lost all sense of reality.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!