GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTF!!! 1984 Karate Vid - Man beaten to death while others watch WTF!!!

s4mt3k

binary four
Actual video (please don't watch if you don't want to see someone seriously beaten): http://www.livevideo.com/video/520A80743A794A2DA4FA4E3B438A9789/bobby-joe-blythe-lets-his-blac.aspx

News video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wObjWdQBeA4

Article piece on LiveLeak:

Mentally Challenged man seriously beaten, possibly to death.

In a shocking discovery, this brutal and graphic video has just not been posted to the internet. It is a video supposedly taken from December of 1984 in which Bobby J Blythe, a karate "master instructs his student to brutally beat an individual who is seriously mentally ill. This man was later discovered dead in a dumpster and Blythe was never charged.

The instructor Bobby J Blythe had this to say about the incident:

'This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him.

'The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.'"

The guy started out by saying that he wasn't going to touch him. He only struck at all because the guy kicked him between the legs.

Even then, he said, "don't do that" and "I'm not a fighter".
He even went as far as to say, "you're good" and "you got it" - just because he wanted him to stop. Hope they fry the motherfuckers.

kimchi29

Go Kart Champion
damn thats really messed up. i hope the cold case gets solved with everyone involved prosecuted. how do you know just stomp the hell out of somebody like that. that black dude wanted to kill him or get him near death.

s4mt3k

binary four
damn thats really messed up. i hope the cold case gets solved with everyone involved prosecuted. how do you know just stomp the hell out of somebody like that. that black dude wanted to kill him or get him near death.

and he did kill him. the cops found the guy in the freaking dumpster where they put him after the beating

utekineir

Banned
dojos in the 80s were serious business, one could not just strut into another man's dojo back then.

also the instructor and the black belt are sick fucks and should go to jail.

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
That's fucked up

Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.

I like how he throws the marine card out there at the end

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
That was disgusting. Dumb fucking rednecks can't even cover up their crime either. "Oh hey...lets videotape the fight. Oh sweet, our black belt killed this man, or at least hurt him pretty bad. Lets videotape all the blood and evidence that we drug him out back bleeding pretty bad. But, lets not bother showing them where we placed his body...the blood trail is good enough! Semper Fi bitches!" Seriously, WTF. And the guy that stopped the fight at the end should have stepped his ass in there earlier. The black belt doesn't deserve a black belt if he can't control his anger. I hope they rot in hell.

s4mt3k

binary four
That was disgusting. Dumb fucking rednecks can't even cover up their crime either. "Oh hey...lets videotape the fight. Oh sweet, our black belt killed this man, or at least hurt him pretty bad. Lets videotape all the blood and evidence that we drug him out back bleeding pretty bad. But, lets not bother showing them where we placed his body...the blood trail is good enough! Semper Fi bitches!" Seriously, WTF. And the guy that stopped the fight at the end should have stepped his ass in there earlier. The black belt doesn't deserve a black belt if he can't control his anger. I hope they rot in hell.

that was exactly my feeling and for him to say the whole "fuck with a marine thing" is just retarded... this guy is a disgrace to the military and to the martial arts community. I hope they find their asses and get the death penalty

SleepyHeadGTi

Ready to race!
...and for him to say the whole "fuck with a marine thing" is just retarded... this guy is a disgrace to the military and to the martial arts community.

I hate getting lumped in with these people. They make everyone in uniform look bad. As a military force (we) are only as powerful as the adoration we receive from those we are sworn to protect.