GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTF are these things??

allset

Go Kart Champion

iLLPANDA

Passed Driver's Ed
Try dragging it into google images. It's suppose to search for similar products. Maybe you can find an answer that way.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
What if they're the things that go on a hanger so you can put another hanger in the other hole. Yo dawg I heard you like hangers, so we put a round thing on your hanger so you can hang a hanger on your hanger!

inc55

Go Kart Champion
Hanger theory doesn't seem likely and resistance bands for a thigh master? Maybe for rodents.

They are flexible but they don't really stretch. I don't live with anyone and no one I know knows what it is.

Uberryan

Banned
What if they're the things that go on a hanger so you can put another hanger in the other hole. Yo dawg I heard you like hangers, so we put a round thing on your hanger so you can hang a hanger on your hanger!

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
Bubble wands...

Only Michael Jackson kept bubble wands in his condom drawer. :thumbsup:

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
Hanger theory doesn't seem likely and resistance bands for a thigh master? Maybe for rodents.

They are flexible but they don't really stretch. I don't live with anyone and no one I know knows what it is.

how did they end up in your house then? I still don't get it

jnj2455

Ready to race!
Do you have friends over frequently? do you live in a place that was already furnished and you just moved in?

inc55

Go Kart Champion
I don't know where they came from. Nobody but my girl is ever in my bedroom and she didn't leave them. It's a mystery. I thought by knowing what they are I can find out how they got there.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
this is killing me. Ive seen/used those before but I cannot for the life of me remember WTF for. :headslam:

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
Maybe they are simply rubber straps....like these but all rubber:
http://www.butserrubber.com/products/straps/

Examples of applications for the rubber straps:

Air box Retainers
Battery Straps
Radio Tie downs
Bonnet Catches
Hose Guides
Tool Retainer straps

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
Made in USA...that's got to narrow it down quite a bit. Dude, OP, this is creepy. Looks like the gf has more to tell...

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I think they are reusable cable ties thingys. So you simply bundle up your wires and then wrap that thing around it and insert that hole into the other hole.