GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTF.

xplicit

Go Kart Champion
I don't know about you guys but I usually like to park next to nobody, and usually every time i do this some pos will end up parking with me no matter where I go and no matter how far away i am from civilization. So today I get out of school I park obviously no where near anyone else when i come out and find this damn 1988 honda civic parked next to me.

But not any normal POS parker, check this mofo out.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8671/0129001412.jpg

NOW WTF IS asshole doing how the hell did this fag get out, climb over to the other side just to park like a queer next to me? Idk about the rest of you but this always happens to me minus the asshole parking super close to me.
I'm waiting for his honda ass if he does it again.:fighting0030:

Last edited:

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Pic no workie. And I hope you didnt ding up his ride on purpose like that one douche did.

Pirate King

King of Pirates
You park way out in the sticks and they still getcha.

Next time you should straddle the line rather than parking almost on top of it. On second thought I hate when people do that.

I support flipping his car.

Lucidity

Marx
That's why your car comes with a tire iron in the back, so you can smash out people's windows.

Strmtrpr

Censored
The definition of attention whore is someone posting a thread (with a picture) about someone parking too close to them........

or someone posting a overused and very retarded meme :thumbsup:

Cynikal.Mindset

GTI Virus Infected
I do shit like this when people park like douchebags all slanted across 2 spots or hugging the line or over the line...fuck, I'll crawl out the hatch if I have to just to make a point..."your car isnt any more important than anybody elses bro!"