GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Xbox 360 & Xbox Live

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Anyone here have an Xbox 360 & Xbox Live? If so, what's your gamertag? And what games do you have?

My Gamertag: Spartan Pope

Games: Project Gotham Racing 3 & Call of Duty 2

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Hey Bouston.... I heard alot of good things about this Xbox Live, how is it. Is it really that good? I hope that I can get one soon, then i'll race you:wink:

Bouston

It's GREAT!!! Playing against people all over the world & actually getting to talk to them while playing is a blast. You also can download demos of upcoming games and there are updates/upgrades available for the games as well. Definately worth it :thumbsup:

Bouston

Scotaku said:
<<<<< Gamertag

Live Gold and PGR3. Ping me sometime and let's roll! :)

I've been to all of the cities in the game except for the 'Ring. The attention to detail is astonishing! My wife and I found a statue of Abraham Lincoln on Westminster Square in London on our first trip there together. It's in the game!!!

Oh and the racing is what online racing should have always been.

I'll add you to my freinds list. Before I leave here I plan on driving on the Ring in my MKV (when I get it). They set aside days to open the track to the public. With Porches, Lambos, & Ferraris on the track I'll be sure to keep to the right :biggrin:

Bouston

Hey fellaz I'll be playing Project Gotham 3 against another friend on-line in an hour. Come & join us (if you have a Xbox 360). If not my FAST said "Quit waiting for the PS3, and buy the Xbox 360.....NOW!!:evil: "

Bouston

Yeah you do. That's like one of the best features of Xbox 360. What other games do you have?

Bouston

atomoverride said:
I got callofduty2, and pgr3, sweeet. my gamertag is the same as my user name. atomoverride

Cool, we have the same games. I'll add you to my freinds list :thumbsup:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Bouston said:
It's GREAT!!! Playing against people all over the world & actually getting to talk to them while playing is a blast. You also can download demos of upcoming games and there are updates/upgrades available for the games as well. Definately worth it :thumbsup:

Thanx bouston... Im really looking forward to buy this Xbox

Bouston

bennylenny88 said:
i have one... but i really only go on halo 2
gamertag = bennylenny88

Do you have an Xbox, Xbox 360, or both?

Bouston

That's cool. I'll add you to my friends list. I play the ol' Xbox every now & then.

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
Bouston said:
That's cool. I'll add you to my friends list. I play the ol' Xbox every now & then.
doh, cant join you guys on my regular xbox. I bought that limited edition clear BLUE one from japan the Dead or Alive 3 one, and I have that thing fully modded out with a 250gb hard drive. my 360 is the only one I have live capabilities.