GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Xbox 360

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Just bought an XBox 360 from Sams Club. I also went ahead and bought a game to go with it. I'm not up to date on Ghost recon. The cover of the game says Ghost Recon Advanced warfighter and it also says xbox 360. However when i put the game in, it told me that this game cannot be supported on this console. I looked at the game and it doesn't say 360 anywhere on it. Was there a GR for the regular Xbox? :iono: If so, seems i got the ol' switcharoo. Can anyone give me a briefing on the available Ghost Recon games for the 360?

advance war fighter is ONLY avialable on the 380 if its not ghost recon ADVANCE WAR FIGHTER yuo got screwed good luck gettign the right copy

SAbroSO

Das Captain
advance war fighter is ONLY avialable on the 380 if its not ghost recon ADVANCE WAR FIGHTER yuo got screwed good luck gettign the right copy

Well, this is the outside of the box and then thats the inside of the box. Also, isn't the console supposed to be able to stand up on its side and open the disc tray like the PS2? for some reason i cant open it when it's on its side. i have to lay it down flat to open it.

Attachments

• DSCN1640.jpg
    DSCN1640.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 268
  • DSCN1641.jpg
    DSCN1641.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 273

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
pwn3d... yea someone sold back the game to whoever it was with an Xbox version in the Xbox360 box...

Bring it back, they f'ed up by having it wrong. look at the game and the manual, old system logo..

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Yeah, i looked through the instruction manual and it had a diagram of the old controller. Good thing about Sams Club, they'll take anything back. They sold me some bullshit. gonna get me a new one tomorrow. I was wondering why the game was so cheap. it was only 23 bucks. "pwn3d" is right.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Thanks for the info.

bilbos

On the Kop
Also, isn't the console supposed to be able to stand up on its side and open the disc tray like the PS2? for some reason i cant open it when it's on its side. i have to lay it down flat to open it.

There should be some small "feet" on one end of the 360 so that it stands upright. Power it up and let it sit for a while before trying to open the tray. I think that it needs to recognise that it is vertical before you insert a game.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
There should be some small "feet" on one end of the 360 so that it stands upright. Power it up and let it sit for a while before trying to open the tray. I think that it needs to recognise that it is vertical before you insert a game.

I did. It just didn't want to work for me. I went ahead and took it back to the store and switched it out. Now i just need to get it hooked up to the internet. I don't have that XP media center crap so i don't know what i'm gonna do. :iono: I guess go out and buy the OS or try and find it online.