GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Xenon Issue - PLEASE HELP!!!

nikhsub1

What?
thats really really weird... my car obviously has the LED lights.. those are my DRL and i didn't change anything on that... idk what to do... so theres nothing i can do with a Vag com to take care of the issue? just buy another CECM???
Well I dont know that I'd be so quick to spend $500 on a part that may not be the problem... I would take it to another dealer and have them see if they can figure it out. If you car came with those lights then you should not have to do any coding at all... some part is either bad or incorrect, that if for certain. Did you touch the coding at all? If you haven't, then don't.

greine16

Ready to race!
When replacing a xenon headlight you need to re aim them you could try and run the test in the controller in vag com the light could be on due to them never being calibrated.

kingcezar1992

Passed Driver's Ed
When replacing a xenon headlight you need to re aim them you could try and run the test in the controller in vag com the light could be on due to them never being calibrated.

and how would i be able to do that? do i go to controller 55.. basic setting? and then try there/...? because i tried that and i get error...