GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Yarrr Pirates

James G

Spool makes me drool.
I don't get where exactly they think they'r gnna go with that....

G.W.B is quite fond of the old crude, i get the feeling theres going to be an 'accident' and all the pirates are going to fall over onto mysterious bullets :lol:

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
yeah there's gonna be some dead pirates soon..solid snake is on it i heard

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I don't get where exactly they think they'r gnna go with that....

G.W.B is quite fond of the old crude, i get the feeling theres going to be an 'accident' and all the pirates are going to fall over onto mysterious bullets :lol:

Hold the ship for a ransom... They obviously have no way to refine it, or shit even store all that crude.

BossDuB27

Illuminati
Hold the ship for a ransom... They obviously have no way to refine it, or shit even store all that crude.

I dont understand why people hold anything for ransom....do they really think they'll get what theyre asking for and everyone will turn their backs and let them just walk away?

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
I dont understand why people hold anything for ransom....do they really think they'll get what theyre asking for and everyone will turn their backs and let them just walk away?

criminals = dumb

Fivespeedg

Ready to race!
Well, the Somali pirates have now quintupled the value of their country.

But what are they going to do with a bunch of oil they can't refine?

...Oh well, Dubai will just launch one of it's luxury hotels full of bombs at the pirates and then go take their ship back.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
i think somalia thrives off piracy, its their main source of income. there was another attack a month or two ago.