GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Yay!

gtiTom

The Average Asian
News Flash! After my mom owning the Audi A4 1.8T for 6 years, she's moving on to buying the new Audi Q7 4.2. After we bought the Volkswagen GTI, she has been interested in the Toureg, Q7, and Cayenne chassis... and after much debate, the Q7 was at the top of her list.
/rant
This is very surprising to me as I just flipping woke up. She told me.. " get ready to go to the beach on the 5th with the new car. " I said.. " Mine? *excited* .. " no, the Q7 "... " WHAT! "

I'll take pics for you guys if interested.

p.s. I'll be in Virginia Beach on the 5th untill the 7th, so if you guys see a **color** ( will update when we buy ) Q7.. :biggrin:

-Audi Website

Last edited:

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Really? .. Just curious if there are any different models in the UK than in the US considering lexus's SUV line.

I test drove the toureg and it seemed to be a smooth ride with some nice little interior features.... I havn't seen the Q7 in real life before, so I guess my parents have been exploring a bit.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
thats the one! meh i was close.. but apparently it wasnt designed for off road use wtf??

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
? it has a button that u press that can raise the entire car 3 inches to have more ground clearance, it comes in 2 or 4 wheel drive, how is that not up to par with any other luxury suv, eg the q7

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I like that Q7 in superman that Lois was driving. It sounded mean. At least I thought it was a Q7... definitely was an audi though.