GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Your first driving experience

razr390

Go Kart Champion
My first time driving I was about 12-13 years old. My uncle let me drive the car that he would use around the ranch which was a Fiat 124, which is the same thing as a Russian LADA. It was absolutely terrifying.... it was a 4 speed, with no power steering, rear wheel drive, and all drum brakes. The steering wheels was roughly the size of a bus wheel, and the clutch was acting like an ON/Off switch. So you better Rev and dump hahaha. They still have that car rotting away in a shed somewhere and I still think that's one of the most intimidating cars I have ever driven. It might've only had like 70hp, but if you wrecked in that thing, there was no chance of survival. Did I mention that in order to get out of the car you had to pull on a string bc the handle was broken? Yeah..... fun memories....

In soviet Russia car drive you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rx4brdm

Ready to race!
I drove a Big Wheel in 1977. I was like Sterling Moss.

Same here, was drifting long before I ever even knew about Japan or rallying.

As far as really driving I was goody-two-shoes; Chrysler K-car in high school Driver's Ed.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I first drove when I was 11. My dad had a 2006 Acura TL at the time, and I had sat on his lap. I steered and controlled the throttle. I was really excited and happy.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
i also learned on the riding lawn mower and gran turismo

Yeah I forgot to add I was playing Gran Turismo at the age of 8... And I was winning!

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
i remember when the dog walked into my room when i was on the last lap of an endurance race and it distracted me and i crashed. :(

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
now i wish my xbox worked cos my fav race is the mt fuji track in forza 5. i use a stock sti and do the time trial. such fun.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
i remember when the dog walked into my room when i was on the last lap of an endurance race and it distracted me and i crashed. :(

I know the feeling.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion