GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Your next car?

boostedGTIguy

Dub or Die!
Considering you are not keeping your GTI for the long run, any plans on the next vehicle? For myself...

Yours?

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I am planning on keeping my GTI for the long haul. But, as soon as its paid off I plan on picking up a C5 or C6 A6 4.2 Avant or B6 Passat wagon. I've missed mine C5 sedan since I sold it. I'd like to have big and luxury, and fun and sporty in the stable at the same time.

hkswrxti

/black magic
next car... hmm... has to be a 4 door or 4/5 seater.

1) 2005 or 2008/2009 STI
2) 2009 WRX
3) G35 Coupe
4) A4 S-line (titanium? :drool:)
5) 2007+ G35 Sedan [VQ35HR]

that's my list so far; can't think of anything else right now, though im sure there are more floating around in my mind. I might either step back into a subaru or step into something luxury. can't decide yet, but maybe about 4-5 years will I start looking into another car. This will probably be my last VW. As much as I love my GTI, im just afraid of the upcoming problems that may occur down the road.

bovice

Banned
A5. but im keeping my GTI as long as i can

BinaryPie

Moar Fast!
I'll be picking up a TTS as soon as I can find a gently used one :) Already a few out there but over-priced.

HyeWarrior

Banned
While we're on the subject, I really want to see what you guys would do

If you guys were in my shoes, drive a Rabbit, and have a year left on the lease, what would you rather get? A brand new GTI MKVI, or a used Audi/BMW with ~40K miles for about the same price as the new Vdub? I'm leaning towards the GTI at the moment. Especially since I haven't really gotten to experience the rebel/speedy feel of a GTI besides driving my brother's every once in a while.

07Jetta2.5

Double Stuffed
While we're on the subject, I really want to see what you guys would do

If you guys were in my shoes, drive a Rabbit, and have a year left on the lease, what would you rather get? A brand new GTI MKVI, or a used Audi/BMW with ~40K miles for about the same price as the new Vdub? I'm leaning towards the GTI at the moment. Especially since I haven't really gotten to experience the rebel/speedy feel of a GTI besides driving my brother's every once in a while.

Honestly theres probably no better feeling of buying a brand spanking new car, i hope to be doing this in a few weeks. But this is just my opinion.

grada89

Go Kart Champion
I would go with a used Audi/BMW. Had a new GTI before my Audi and the quality difference is huge. The Audi just gives that luxury feeling while at the same time has an ample sports feeling.

But then again the MKVI has a pretty sick interior so until I see it in person I wouldn't know for sure. The one thing I do miss about the GTI is how nimble and easy it was to get around through tight spots on the highway.