GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Your poison of choice - Let's talk about it

s4mt3k

binary four
As the title states, this thread is for talking about our preferred drinks. This is not the "oh I'm drunk let me post" thread, but more-so an opportunity to discuss the different poisons that we consume regularly or just tried and want to rate/comment on. This could actually be educational :lol:.

Finally, seeing how this is a car forum, it would be fitting to remind everyone to PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. It is absolutely not worth it and by doing it you put your life and everyone else's around you at risk.

s4mt3k

binary four
I will start:

Party/Bar Drink : Heineken or Long Island Ice Tea
Shots: Tequila usually
Real Drink: Johnny Walker Black or something along the lines. I also drink some single malts occasionally but mostly prefer blends.
Seasonal: I like Bailey's @ Christmas time

I like my scotch, and sometimes I get it @ bars where I know they won't charge me an arm and a leg. However, when I'm home on a nice night (not regularly) I like a couple fingers of scotch.

Last edited:

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Cheap beer like Pabst or Keystone with the occasional Guinness or even Changs (really good actually). Shots with whatever I can get really, usually a cheap vodka. Mix drink I would go with Caribou Lou because its delicious and fucks you up.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Beer: I go for mainly "premium" brews and love to sample different ones so I don't stick with a single "favorite" for long. Lately i am really enjoying Shock Top; Blue Moon; and Flying Dog

Real Drinks: My "tough Day" drink is a Rusty Nail (Scotch and Drambuie). If you try one; use blended scotch; actually tastes better that way than with the good stuff. Hot summer days I love a nice Gin and Tonic as well.

Don't generally do shots anymore so no real preference there...

julito04

I plead the fif.
Mix drink I would go with Caribou Lou because its delicious and fucks you up.

This for sure. I drink this ALL the time.

Usually I just stick with sangria, vodka & insert your juice mixer of choice.

Beer would have to be Shocktop/Blue Moon.

Shots - Vegas bomb, liquid cocaine (the one made correctly with Jaeger, 151 and rump or goldschlagger), etc.

I like the "girlier" looking drinks, but that pack a damn good punch.

07Jetta2.5

Double Stuffed
Party/Bar Drink : Bud light.
Shots: SoCo and lime or jager bomb
Real Drink: Shock Top or Sunset Wheat
Seasonal: N/A

s4mt3k

binary four
I am currently in Japan for work and my co-workers took me out to an awesome Japanese dinner. I drank Japanese Beer (Sapporo) and Saké (cold).

If you like lagers (I do), Sapporo was pretty damn good.