GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

YouTube, What are you doing?

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Am I the only one who ended up with a Google+ account since YouTube and Google are now one? I never wanted this sorry excuse for a Facebook rival, and it is kinda creepy. Anything I watch on youtube and subscribe to gets put on this profile I never set up. It even knows my damn work schedule!!!

Anyone else keep getting these random things happening with their search engines?

Last edited:

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Log into your G+ account and change the settings. Just as you would for Facebook.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
another gem here.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Log into your G+ account and change the settings. Just as you would for Facebook.

I never set one up, don't know the password (it isn't the same as my Gmail account).

I called Google's help line and they had no idea what I was talking about. I can't even post on youtube videos anymore because my Google+ account isn't "Fully Activated".

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I never set one up, don't know the password (it isn't the same as my Gmail account).

I called Google's help line and they had no idea what I was talking about. I can't even post on youtube videos anymore because my Google+ account isn't "Fully Activated".

Try logging into your Gmail, and click on your user icon in the upper right. Then click on either 'Account' or 'View Profile.' That should get you pointed somewhere in the right direction.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
its old news now. but the google youtube merger fucked me all up. i lost my less important channel because i could only have 1 channel directly connected with youtube. you can have 2 new, but only ones you newly create, not the old one i made 8 years ago. luckily my money channel connected properly.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
its old news now. but the google youtube merger fucked me all up. i lost my less important channel because i could only have 1 channel directly connected with youtube. you can have 2 new, but only ones you newly create, not the old one i made 8 years ago. luckily my money channel connected properly.

I guess I never realized it since I don't usually log into YouTube. I only tried yesterday because a friend is starting a video blog and I wanted to subscribe. Now I'm all Fucked up.

And yes, I did try to log into GMail and going through that way, says my Password is incorrect, so, :iono:

balius

Go Kart Champion
Was your google+ account tagged in red, cause mine is blue, and my friend's is yellow. We're trying to figure out why we have different colored accounts.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Was your google+ account tagged in red, cause mine is blue, and my friend's is yellow. We're trying to figure out why we have different colored accounts.

... no ... It just won't let me log in to cancel the damn thing.