GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Zelda Movie

Dinan E53

Ready to race!

Kurupt

low
based on just the fact that i played that shit when i was mad young with my dad on nes i would see it

Last edited:

GTINick

Barack Osama for Prez!
Definitely gonna see that

Brandon@BSH

I still don't believe this is an April fools joke.. Anyone know the scoop if for sure it is or isnt an April fools joke?

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
yea it's an april fools joke put on by IGN. They have a making of video on thier website.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
looked pretty amaturist. would be a cool movie idea. now what was that sequence of screens to get to the cave?

Uberryan

Banned
umm its def. not made for theaters, quality and camera workings are horrible, unless they're bringing back the '94 esque style cinema.

Why would the movie only follow ocarina of time? Why not the other games that came before.... and after it?

It could just be a movie IGN is going to have streaming from their site by next year, or it could be a clever joke. Either way, you won't being seeing it at AMC, that's for sure.

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Completely inaccurate. Link doesn't have parents and he is like 10 when he goes into the temple of time. Also will he have no lines in the entire movie? He didn't talk at all during any of the games.

Uberryan

Banned
my thoughts exactly, apparently shit goes down back in the past in the movie.... i dunno seems like a cluster fuck of someone who played the game once, and hasn't picked it up since, but wanted to try and pull off a movie about it.