GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shizzle.

excal06

Autocross Champion
Do you use direct wire for the radar? I'm thinking to get a wired one but I think with the power outlet position, it will be weird to have the wire dangling around. :iono:

griss1310 said:
I use Valentine 1. I will never use anything else. The directional arrows are incredible

Jerome81

Autocross Newbie
Stop getting tickets. You all cost me money! The GTI is already (somehow) $200 more /year for me to insure than a 2006 Miata. Thats for my completely clean driving record. You'd think with hardtop, larger size, gazillion airbags, stability control, etc, the GTI would be CHEAPER than a roadster.

But no. The only thing I can figure is because too many people get speeding tickets and wreck the damn things.

So stop it.

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
I use the solo s2 and love it!!! I grew up in Danvers and the only way you can get out of this is too ask for the calibration record for the cruiser. It is a long shot but if it hasn't been in a while then might get off with a written warning.

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
Whafrodamus, the Valentine 1 is just a radar detector. It sucktion-cups to your windshield.

Excal, mine is currently not hard-wired but that is something that will get done in the next week or two. I will post pics.

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
I would severely miss the directional arrows on my valentine 1 if I switched to this Bell one.