GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OZ ultraleggera

dwl137

Touring Car Champion
Put it this way. The people that make the Ultraleggera (OZ Racing) Make the wheels for most of the people in WRC Rally. I think that's pretty convincing that they can handle bumps and potholes and not break :)

excal06

Autocross Champion
Yea, I think ultraleggera is pretty good. I hate how it looks though. But there aren't many lightweight wheels with 5x112 pattern

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
OZ wheels are better thank Flik's...thats for sure. But I have seen and known people riding on Fliks and I must say, I think the hating on them isn't quality so much as reputation. I can say the Fliks did have some finish issues but never structural that i have seen.

In the end though, its more impressive to show off your BBS's or OZ's than Fliks to people, this i agreed.... I'd like to say I will have CH's on my GTI but the reality is that 2400-3000 for wheels/tires is not a realistic thing for me to achieve. If you have that kind of money than I say do BBS, but I would say most of us do not.

The Fliks get a bad rap, but I can tell you...its mostly becuase of the fact they aren't BBS/OZ.

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
agreed to some part, however, as far as the structural quality and finish is concerned there is miles in between the fliks and the oz wheels. You simply get what you pay for. I think my GTI too valuable for me to drop the original rims for the Fliks. Honestly, don't see it happening. The Ultraleegeras should take beating, because my Superleggeras did on the Mini, and I mean serious beating.

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
So is the oz Ultraleggera rims good for roads with mild potholes. I live in Toronto Canada and our roads get pretty messed up because of the winter.

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
where would ya'll buy your OZ wheels from online?

ünpimptheauto

Touring Car Newbie
scuderiavw said:
those are superleggeras, you are correct, i have an idea, i will contact gmpperformance on Monday and see what they can do on U.leggeras on a GB

I couldn't wait.

I just got mine on Thursday and had them mounted/balanced already. I'll be installing them at the shop on Wednesday, when I do the suspension and put the car on the digital scales.

:thumbup: