GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your single-most favorite thing about the mkv?

Xeper8

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MkV GTI
I have to name two things? Madness I tell you!

Firstly (and it's a huge thing) this 2 liter turbo is just absolutely amazing ..

Secondly - I love the interior. It's not cheap feeling at all like other cars around the same price. It gives off the vibe of the perfect combination of sport + luxury/comfort. The plaid seats being a constant reminder that VW has finally gone back to it's roots with this GTI is kick arse as well :)

CT-GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Obviously everything everyone else has already said, but,
since I'm trying to name something new and unique..
I like the 2 red lasers that shoot down from above, by the sunroof, at night.
It just adds that red aura to the inside of the car at night.

sublyme

Touring Car Champion
was just about to say the same thing CT-GTI :)

I picked up the car at night time and as I was driving I was trying to figure out what the red light shining down on the gear stick was. Awesome touch by VW.

gdzlla4602

Autocross Champion
I have had two test drives of this car. One of the manual and one with the DSG. I haven't stopped thinking about the car since then. That was about 3 weeks ago, but i can't get it atm. Not until after the wedding and the purchase of a home. Then i will get a 5-door, probably Black Magic, DSG, no pkgs. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
There are so many little things I love about this car, but if I had to narrow it down past the obvious...the steering wheel. I love the wheel. It's just perfect.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Nice cockpit... everything seems right there!

Car(s)
2019 White GTI SE
I've only testdriven the GTI. ( I'm just aching until I can get one of my own.) The first thing I noticed was the way the seats hug you when you get in. It's like the car is saying "Hello! Drive me please."

-Eric

Shovels

Touring Car Newbie
lounginfreak247 said:
I've only testdriven the GTI. ( I'm just aching until I can get one of my own.) The first thing I noticed was the way the seats hug you when you get in. It's like the car is saying "Hello! Drive me please."

-Eric

Listen to your FAST mr :thumbsup:

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
I like the rear view mirror, lets me look at the mofos I just burned.