GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NA and Euro Seats are different

white rabbit

My best mod is a car wash
This came with huge dissapointment to me. It really hit me in the heart. NA cars have different seats then the Euro cars. Seats mean a lot to me, considering your but is constantly in it.

Those Euro seats are much deeper then the NA seats. Euro's are definitely Recaro, but the NA ones look like my '97 A4 cloth seats.

Are they available in NA?

white rabbit

thank you fellow Canuck. I normally prefer clothe but shape is also key. Damn I gotta throw more money into options.

Are they also available in grown/beige leather? The site shows only black only.

erick.s

Autocross Champion
Umm... my GTI definitely has bi-xenons - both the high and low beam are in the same housing.

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
ACgolf said:
The european seats you are talking about on the GTIs are only available in leather in NA.

Yeah, I really liked the Interlagos seats but what sold me on the leather was the larger bolsters, headrest, and overall look of them. Too bad Interlagos doesn't come like that :frown:

white rabbit

Auf Wiedersehen! said:
Yeah, I really liked the Interlagos seats but what sold me on the leather was the larger bolsters, headrest, and overall look of them. Too bad Interlagos doesn't come like that :frown:
That's my complaint! I love the interlagos, but I prefer the deep'er seats. In Europe, the Interlagos are like the leather shape.

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
white rabbit said:
That's my complaint! I love the interlagos, but I prefer the deep'er seats. In Europe, the Interlagos are like the leather shape.

I have a feeling that's going to change for the NA models and we'll eventually get the European Interlagos seats but I wasn't going to wait it.