GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ordered my Zaino kit

destroyboredom

Autocross Newbie
I'm not sure if everyone is familiar with this car wash/wax/polish but it's really good stuff. I just ordered the ZKIT-1 yesterday and it should be here on Friday! The site also has some helpful tips for taking care of your car.

ZAINO

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Well come to the club!!

Remember to do the Dawn wash prior to your first application!!

PM me if you have questions or want some tips!

dmclone

Oval Champion
I applied my first coat of Zaino the 2nd day after I bought the GTI (after the DAWN of course). I first learned about Zaino when I owned a 350Z from my350z.com. There are some members over there that are obsessed. We’re talking 50+ coats. Remember not to use too much of anything.

This was after the first coat.

dmclone

Oval Champion
Some pics from my350z.com

25 coats of Zaino

An alternative is Blackfire

Dr. Bonz who is the person with all the coats

Another

destroyboredom

Autocross Newbie
I had it for the MKIV as well (just needed more), definitely plan on doing a Dawn wash claybar first.

azmcs said:
Well come to the club!!

Remember to do the Dawn wash prior to your first application!!

PM me if you have questions or want some tips!

my dad got me into zaino, he's used it on his mustang for the last year or so and it's awesome. i had to claybar my car after i picked it up from the dealer becuase it had all this raildust/waterspots (redish spots thhat wouldn't come off) on it from being shipped. missed some spots so i'm gonna have to touch it up and start over with the zaino. two thumbs, way up

Nimble

Oval Champion
Call.me.Junior said:
my dad got me into zaino, he's used it on his mustang for the last year or so and it's awesome. i had to claybar my car after i picked it up from the dealer becuase it had all this raildust/waterspots (redish spots thhat wouldn't come off) on it from being shipped. missed some spots so i'm gonna have to touch it up and start over with the zaino. two thumbs, way up
Wait!!!! Your new white MKV has rail dust too?!!! Mother effer! So does mine! And I'm really upset about it! You're not supposed to clay the rail dust, you're supposed to buff it out, cause clay wont take it all off. How does your dealer take care of this?

destroyboredom

Autocross Newbie
Nimble said:
Wait!!!! Your new white MKV has rail dust too?!!! Mother effer! So does mine! And I'm really upset about it! You're not supposed to clay the rail dust, you're supposed to buff it out, cause clay wont take it all off. How does your dealer take care of this?

You sure?