GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Audi RS4 pricing for USA

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
I seriously love this car...

$66,000...

http://www.worldcarfans.com/news.cf...-audi-rs-4-pricing-to-start-at-$66,000-in-usa

Dude123

Oval Champion
Pricey.

bilbos

On the Kop
That car is a monster. 420 BHP from a 4.2 V8. It would scare a few Porsche drivers I can tell you.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Dude123 said:

Are you kidding?!?!?

Pricing hasn't been released in Australia yet, but it's likely to be in the region of $110,000-$140,000 USD. Around $160,000-$200,000 AUD.

2003 Model BMW M3s are still going for A$110,000 used... or around $80,000USD.

You've got it pretty good over there...

rica_roel

Rally Car Newbie
I don´t think is precy, it a mounster and for that price, Its a shame here in mexico it will go much more expensive than that, for 66,000 USD in mexico you will only buy a S4 nice car but off course not the same beast

I think your info is not right, no way a car like that is going to be on that price, not even if they sale a econo version that im shure there is only one version¡¡¡¡¡

I heard rumors that here in mexico it was going to be around 110,000 usd at least

Cheers

Ricardo

Last edited:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
scuderiavw said:
I still would wait for the new M3 with 400+hp
Ahhh, Quattro beats RWD!

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
I disagree with you, unless it is in the hands of a novice:wink: nothing like a real wheel drive, even on a wet track, an M3 would be very competitive against a quatro Audi (you name it S4?) Again, it is all going to stay as speculation but rwd always is the name of the game...:wink:

Wild Hare said:
Ahhh, Quattro beats RWD!

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
yeah its gonna be more like 76 grand here in the US. IF you can find one.

dwl137

Touring Car Champion
S4's start at $46,500 USD here, so I wouldnt think that $66,000 USD for the RS4 would be terribly off. The RS4 is just a more tuned version of the S4, so a 20k increase in price seems reasonably close. But who knows.

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
Yeah, it will definitely go into limited production. There's probably a ton of people on the waiting list already. RS4 > M3 no contest!

GTi Fanatic

Touring Car Champion
scuderiavw said:
I disagree with you, unless it is in the hands of a novice:wink: nothing like a real wheel drive, even on a wet track, an M3 would be very competitive against a quatro Audi (you name it S4?) Again, it is all going to stay as speculation but rwd always is the name of the game...:wink:

i agree with the rwd statements.... but at this point i am also wondering why audi was disqualified for "an unfair advantage" in road races using the audi 90.

:frown: btw it is sad to me that the s4 doesnt compete directly with the m3
why does audi need to have the rs4 to beat the m3 :confused: (in 2000 the s4 took it over the m3, and all other years it has pretty much been the m3)
i have however sometimes seen the s4/rs4 go up against the m5 ...maybe just because of 4 doors vs 2