GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Euro Styles East Color Matched Sidemarker Installed..

Tricky

Autocross Newbie
I installed mine last night. Not a perfect match but close enough for me. Makes the car look 10x better and it takes 30 seconds to do.

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
Tricky do you have pics? I ordered some and I own a UG as well. Would love to see what they look like.

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
Sweet, my markers just shipped. Should have them by friday. I am excited...we have a ride going on Saturday up to the blue ridge parkway and hope to have them installed prior to the gtg.

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
Got my side markers Thursday. Here is a photo from this weekends trip to the Blue Ridge Parkway.

AlainLeon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
VrstewartW said:
Thanks to the guys from ESE, i got my color matched sidemarkers in today along with stickers and the smell of fresh paint. They match the color exactly as it does on the car. They even sanded the numbers off. Heres some quick pics of them on.

(ignore the dirtyness)

any pictures at night with the lights on? i used to have these in silver on my golf, but they looked kinda funny at night...I kinda like the stock look as far as the sidemarkers go...maybe even go as far as a clear lens, but im not too sure about the colormatched :iono:

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
AlainLeon said:
any pictures at night with the lights on? i used to have these in silver on my golf, but they looked kinda funny at night...I kinda like the stock look as far as the sidemarkers go...maybe even go as far as a clear lens, but im not too sure about the colormatched :iono:

i think clear or colormatched would look good on silver. heres some pics from the first page
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showpost.php?p=17422&postcount=8

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
LOL, all you guys are trying to get rid of your sidemarkers... I want 'em on my car, let's trade bumpers someone... ;-)
As my friend said, the US people want the EU look, the EU (or at least UK) people want the US look...

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Kinda strange isn't it cmdrfire.I just want something clean and not the norm.