GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who wants a T-Shirt?

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
By the looks of them they are screen printed, the alternative is heat press which is basically iron on rubber pieces.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
MHS216 said:
I think there is some confusion now that Teknogroover has posted about his operation in my thread. Just wanted to clear up that I'm not affiliated with him or CAFEPRESS in any way. ok here we go:

1. I am not making shirts through CAFEPRESS. :barf:

2. I can offer my shirts for about half the price of cafepress, SHIPPED too, through my company.

3. My shirts won't be plain white, text only shirts. They are going to be colored shirts, with color illustrations and text.

4. I have 2 designs thus far, one RABBIT, one GTI themed. more to come.

5. My designs will be posted EASTER SUNDAY.

6. My shirts will be be PROFESSIONALLY SILK SCREENED, PROFESSIONALLY DRAWN ART.

I really think its worth holding out for one of my shirts. There gonna be sweet, I'm really happy how its coming along so far. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day!!

Matt

I'm not keen on the cafepress design on the shirts or stickers.

If your items are as nice as you say... I'm in for a couple to start with!:thumbsup:

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
filness said:

i can make this for 15 shipped. with at least 20 orders.

Me likey!

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Nice one too!

jdb4950

Drag Racing Champion
could anyone please tell me where could i purchase those t -shirts posted in these pictures..i gotta have one..please tell me ..i need some information..as to ordering these shirts too...thank you

jdb4950

Drag Racing Champion
um.....maybe both black and a white t-shirts...i like the one with the FAST GTI on the black one..with the turbo or speedo gauge on the back....very cool!..like i said..i need answers...where can i purchase those shirts?

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
filness said:
i also have these for 15 shipped.

let me know
I ordered the white version of this from you. The shirt shrinks just a bit...but they come a tad bit on the large size so it all works out. They are good shirts. Excellent quallity. Just so you all know they are worth the money.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
filness said:

i can make this for 15 shipped. with at least 20 orders.
I'll take one. I would prefer GOLFMKV.COM on it.

jdb4950

Drag Racing Champion
hey matt..i saw these great looking t-shirts in your forum..i would like to get hold of the FAST T-SHIRTS with the fast on the front and the speedo gauges on the back..i would however..like to order the white one and the black one if i can..i just need to know the price...plus the shipping and handling and where can i send my order to you

so all this talk about the shirts we all want 1 or 10, we have seen the design now lets buy them. use like paypal or something i bet everyone has that? iam in for at least 2

Nurendra

Autocross Champion
I'll take 3 of these in XL (for starters).
Can you do them with the boost gauge on the back?

Just IM me with the payment info :thumbsup: