GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your single-most favorite thing about the mkv?

jeff_faye_lo

Autocross Newbie
oh man, it's the whole packace that GTi is offering catch my eyes.

but if i have to pick one, i would say the honeycomb grille and the red trim.

coz the technical part is not very unique (Jetta and A3/A4 have the same thing)

VDubs

Passed Driver's Ed
I like how the car behaves on the highway. I think it is absolutely phenomenal how essentially an economy car can ride so smoothly, quietly, and securely at highway speeds. My mkIV was loud and all over the place on the road. The GTI has the feel of a much higher priced BMW. The car just hums along, like nothing is going on, and then you look down and see 80mph, I mean, like it's doing 40! Beautiful!

I can't speak for the handling yet, since I'm still breaking the car in and haven't given it a good toss on back roads.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
The way it feels like it's on rails. It surprises me every time I'm not sure if it can take this corner at this speed and it pulls through no problem. Engine is great too.

Wow, 100 posts. That means I've wasted your guys' time 100 times now. Time flies...

Dude123

Oval Champion
Air-conditioned glovebox, DSG, and Front end of the GTI

Sutekh

Passed Driver's Ed
The entire car is great. Top two are:
1. The DSG, friends were mad with me that i didnt get a manual untill they saw the DSG in action :)
2. The Fast, the feeling you get when anyone on the road who isnt in your GTI is going way to slow. :p

ok 3rd: causing people indirect bodly harm when they are too busy staring back at your car as you drive by and trip over the curb hehe