bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
meep.. i dunno mate.. sounds a bit.. retro:iono:

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I would love to have the yellow too. Retro is what this car is about to me. I have the Logos plaid and painted my GTI logos red like the old style, so retro is me. I will look into this tommorrow. What is the bulb number for the driving lights?

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
I went with the 9006 yellow fogs to. They work great in bad weather, and they look good to.

ACgolf

Formula One Champion
I have Philips all-weather bulbs installed on my MKIV as fog lights. They are really beautiful bulbs. Good tone, bright, and most importantly they have been on the car since 2002. I never had to replaced them once and i turn them on all the time. www.powerbulbs.com has pretty good deals on on variety of bulbs. I will be buying the same all-weather bulbs from philips for my MKV when my car arrives in a month. Here are a couple pics of my MKIV with the fogs on. The pics don't show it too well, but you can still see the differece compared to the OEM HIDs.

jb3467

Drag Race Newbie
Yellow Halo fog lights

some pics with the yellow halo foglights...weather sucks so i did the best i can sorry if the pics suck a little:frown:

Attachments

• IMG_0450.JPG
    IMG_0450.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 1,181
  • IMG_0451.JPG
    IMG_0451.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 1,193
  • IMG_0452.JPG
    IMG_0452.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 1,176
  • IMG_0453.JPG
    IMG_0453.JPG