GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

about the FAST

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
let's see... a toy or a 50 hp and 95lb-ft of torque boost... hmm

jetbluemig

Passed Driver's Ed
While I was at the dealership everyone was admiring the Fast that they had in their display case. A few people were asking how much they wanted for it; one dude asked how thick is the glass. Now that's what I call an enthusiast.

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
has anyone besides the dealers actually received their fasts yet?

MK5nail

Passed Driver's Ed
Fast..

I called VWOA and they told me they automatically ship 4-6 weeks after purchase date...i bought mine 2/5... patiently waiting for mine....

GTT

Touring Car Champion
bmwr32 said:
Seriously though, people who sell their fasts' out selling themselves out, it who gives VW and more importantly the GTI a bad name.

JJ, when and if you read this, I would like to start my own thread or sticky, about the stupid people who sell thier fasts' on eBay for a quick buck. It is ashame that they have to sell them just to afford some aftermarket parts. Some may say that I am saying all of this just because I dont own a GTI and that Im jealous, or something along those lines. To answer those people, no I am not jealous, I just think that they are not true VW enthues!!! Sorry if U have offended anyone. What do you think?? Anyone??

I think you're headed down the "fan boy" route with that way of thinking. "
It's a cheap piece of plastic from an even more juvenile marketing campaign.
But then, you did ask. :laugh:

To each their own! Viva la Fast!

When/if I get one, you can make me an offer and thus become a double enthusiast.
:wink:

My enthusiasm is for the the car...you know....the GTI.

TT

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
bmwr32 said:
Seriously though, people who sell their fasts' out selling themselves out, it who gives VW and more importantly the GTI a bad name.

JJ, when and if you read this, I would like to start my own thread or sticky, about the stupid people who sell thier fasts' on eBay for a quick buck. It is ashame that they have to sell them just to afford some aftermarket parts. Some may say that I am saying all of this just because I dont own a GTI and that Im jealous, or something along those lines. To answer those people, no I am not jealous, I just think that they are not true VW enthues!!! Sorry if U have offended anyone. What do you think?? Anyone??

Just a question? if i sell something that has a chance to give me a profit, I am a sell out. Have you never sold anything that turned a pretty dollar. Yea it is a GTI thing, but it does not give the GTI comunity a bad name, if anything it gives the avid collector who pays 1000 dollars for an action figure a bad name. Ever Sold a house? Try to feel like a sell out when you flip a house and turn a profit. Shit making a quick buck is the American way. Hell if GTI themselves were selling like hot cakes on EBAY, it would be sold, not because i'm a sellout but because extra money in my pockett is sweeet. Oh yea when i get my FAST it will ot be forsale as I am a collector of all kinds of crap. I got STAR WARS dolls(the big ones) in theri original boxes, Barbie dolls, Beanie Babies you name it shit i even have three sets of the State Quarters from both mints up to date with the most recent quarter. Rambling...I'm done

hakgwai

Touring Car Newbie
Car(s)
BMP GTI
Hey guys...I was wondering if any of you have a picture where half the pic is of the fast figure and the other half is the mkv gti...i've seen it online somewhere, but i cant find it anymore

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
This thing?

Attachments

• gtifast7aj.gif
    gtifast7aj.gif
    39.4 KB · Views: 364

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I keep getting more and more confused. I bought my GTI I think on the 23rd of February or something. I heard on the internet that people that bought the GTI after Feb. 13 would not be getting a Fast and that there were only 600 made. I also heard that dealerships only had 1 a piece to give away. Is there anyone here that can clear this up for me. I guess what I am asking is is there any chance that VW will send me one.

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
your best bet to clear up all the shithouse lawyers that only know what someone else told them, is to call VW customer service. When I called them they told my they would send me one and even gave me a confirmation number of the phone conversation if I do not recieve mine within 2 to 4 weeks. 1-800-822-8987

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
let's not jump the gun yet though... I've yet to hear of ANY owners getting theirs yet. Only the dealers. If they're just pulling our legs, I'm gonna go off on VWoA.