GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bad Ass Red Line Tires from Jetta R-GT for GTI?

givenuponsociety

Autocross Newbie
These tires are amazing. Can you picture how incredible these tires would look on the a gti mkv with the redline trim and the red calipers? I searched online but the only red line tires I could find were for classic cars and not low profiles. I checked TireRack.com as well as bridgestone, toyo, etc. Does anyone know where I can find these tires? More pictures here.....http://paultan.org/archives/2005/11/15/volkswagen-jetta-r-gt/

LonestarMKV

Drag Racing Champion
I was thinking the same thing Kurupt :thumbsup:

givenuponsociety

Autocross Newbie
yes the rims are amazing, I will continue to look as well thanks to all for the help. I think they would look beautiful on any of the colors because of the calipers and red line trim.....they look even better while in motion check out the link.

pinkfl2511

DUB Lover since '01
Car(s)
1999 BMW 328i
Orange line on Jetta R-GT

Acutally according to the designers and straight out of Eurotuner's March '06 issue those aren't a "red line" on the tires. Actually, it is part of the lip of the rim that they painted orange to break up the overall dark look of the anthracite rim and black tire.

:burnrubber:

GTI2007

if you look good you can see where the rim ends and where the rubber starts. It's almost 1" from that point to where the red line is positioned, so like you said and what I meant with my earlier post is that that red line never can be part of the lip of the rim