GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If a girl has slept with _____ men I won't bother with her

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Seriously what are you talking about? My experience was the exact opposite. I guess things are a lot different on the West Coast...

...or you fell for the old "Yeah I'm still a virgin.." :wink: :biggrin:

But yeah, it wasn't that bad, but then who cares how many she's slept with along as she ain't packing any "itchy" surprises. :yikes: :thumbsup:

utekineir

Banned
lol.. the guys who say 15 is a lot for a girl. Ill let you in on a little piece of advice : Your girlfriend at one point in her life was a whore. She slept with a a lot of guys and got it out of her system. now unless you converted a nun and married her,you've been fucking her since her virginity, or have known her since she was young, Im right.

qft, everyones got a little ho in them .

If you want something long term, better they get it out of their system before you get in theirs.

InfraRed

Driving on the wrong side

Lucidity

Marx
...or you fell for the old "Yeah I'm still a virgin.." :wink: :biggrin:

But yeah, it wasn't that bad, but then who cares how many she's slept with along as she ain't packing any "itchy" surprises. :yikes: :thumbsup:

Nope no surprises here, I just got my hands dirty in preparation, if you catch my drift.....

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
I just turned 18 and im getting real close to that number.

utekineir

Banned
Like a dick? I bet if you could reach your own you'd turn that thing into a lollipop reallllll quick :thumbsup: :lol:

Well sure, if i was about 35 times more flexible i'd totally go lil' wayne on myself. Mini fridge, microwave, hot pockets, bedpan, sounds like a hell of a weekend if you can suck your own dick.

Doesn't mean i'm a huge fan of putting my mouth where another guys putting his dick every day or two.

theholycow

Go Kart Champion
Mini fridge, microwave, hot pockets, bedpan, sounds like a hell of a weekend if you can suck your own dick.

WTF??? :eyebulge:

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
If you guys want any info on ANY girl, just drop me a name and give me a few hours and ill tell you how many people she's been withif she's clean,ect. , because lets face it, Chances are i've already slept with her..
A few slipped away..and they can run but they cant hide:paddle:

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
If you guys want any info on ANY girl, just drop me a name and give me a few hours and ill tell you how many people she's been withif she's clean,ect. , because lets face it, Chances are i've already slept with her..
A few slipped away..and they can run but they cant hide:paddle:

:bellyroll:

.:R #2734

Ready to race!
this totally shouldnt matter...and all of you are ridiculous...

It's better not to know. As for all of the "loose" comments, my wife gave birth to our 5 month old daughter, and let's just say it's better than ever! If the girls take care of themselves, it doesn't matter. Kegal Excercise FTW!!!!

UngerDikran

Do I Have A Hand?
your daughter came out 5 months old?!??!? jk