GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If a girl has slept with _____ men I won't bother with her

xminusx

Banned
lol.. the guys who say 15 is a lot for a girl. Ill let you in on a little piece of advice : Your girlfriend at one point in her life was a whore. She slept with a a lot of guys and got it out of her system. now unless you converted a nun and married her,you've been fucking her since her virginity, or have known her since she was young, Im right.

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
lol.. the guys who say 15 is a lot for a girl. Ill let you in on a little piece of advice : Your girlfriend at one point in her life was a whore. She slept with a a lot of guys and got it out of her system. now unless you converted a nun and married her,you've been fucking her since her virginity, or have known her since she was young, Im right.

lol all girls are whores big guy, but most of them havent hit 15 by age 19.

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
Someone lied to you.

There are always exceptions, but those are few and far between.

So much immaturity in this thread.

A little food for thought with that whole age/dividing thing: ask your mom how many people she's slept with. bet you its over 40 people.

How is this immaturity? You honestly think that most of the girls 19-20 have slept with around 15 guys? Thats a pretty bold statement.

phil

becausephilchow
I do agree all girls are whores.

But 15/16 guys by 19?

I know about 2 girls that have done that, and they are actual whores.

The majority of the girls I know haven't slept with 15/16, maybe like 5/6.

EDIT: Maybe by the time they're like 22 - 24, after going through college/university, then yes, 15/16, but before college/univeristy? 15/16 guys literally through highschool? Damn.

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
I do agree all girls are whores.

But 15/16 guys by 19?

I know about 2 girls that have done that, and they are actual whores.

The majority of the girls I know haven't slept with 15/16, maybe like 5/6.

EDIT: Maybe by the time they're like 22 - 24, after going through college/university, then yes, 15/16, but before college/univeristy? 15/16 guys literally through highschool? Damn.

Exactly my point, I mean the only girls i could think of that might make that number are, like you said, actual whores, or a handful of sorority girls.

BossDuB27

Illuminati
Most girls I know havent slept with 15+ guys....idk what kind of girl you know but thats a high number for a young age

xminusx

Banned
If she had as many dicks sticking outside her as she's had in side, she'd look like a porcupine.:lol:

seriously. my girlfriends 19. her number is 1

Actually, now its two.:wub:

her pussy's probably the size of my APR down pipe.

19, ASL? NUDES?

nah... It's a Mento's their the fresh maker

If the bitch is dirty, I better fucking know.

pfft...I've filled out my downpipe on many an occasion.

How is this immaturity? You honestly think that most of the girls 19-20 have slept with around 15 guys? Thats a pretty bold statement.

Im sorry, what were you saying about immaturity? I could here you over the 12 year olds in here.

I think more girls have than you think. Notice how a lot of girls are posting in here about this, because they know they have friends who are high in the nmbers while they may not be.

skacoreimplore

they see me trollinnn
Im sorry, what were you saying about immaturity? I could here you over the 12 year olds in here.

I think more girls have than you think. Notice how a lot of girls are posting in here about this, because they know they have friends who are high in the nmbers while they may not be.

Yeah guys, no jokes on the forums allowed.

jerm5

69=dinner for 2

haha fair enough, maybe some of the other comments here were not exactly mature enough for you, either way maybe the girls you knew/know are into that kinda thing, but honestly even some of the more flirty girls at my school arent at that number. all Im saying is if a girls 19 shes been doing some serious work.