GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gran Turismo 5

DirtyJerzGTI

Dirty Dubbin'
I just found a Hidden Trophy. "Take your Honda home" - With any Honda go to -> Practice -> City -> Tokyo R246. Run 2 or 3 laps. Then you have to watch the replay and take a photo while your car is in front a specific building. It's right after the finish line on the left hand side when you're going down the straight. It's a white building with black windows and the edges are round. There are Castrol signs in front of it as well. Take a pic of your car while it's infront of this building to get it - you don't even have to save your photo.

You can get the "Data Analyst" trophy while you're at as well. Once you've got your photo exit the replay and go to "Data Logger" and you'll receive it.

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
I shall lash myself to the mast until then.
Opened GT5 yesterday. My buddy came through.

I finally understand they hype. Game is pretty good. I understand why people say its more 'sim' than Forza is. I still really like Forza though. Will have to play it a bit more before I really pass judgment.

They seem to think that Miatas throttle off oversteer at the drop of the hat. Took me a couple tries to be able to make it around the track without spinning the '89/NA. My '99/NB wasn't anything like that, not in the dry anyway.

The dirt rally courses with my force-feedback controller are epic fun.

Could i borrow someones car to beat "historic racing car cup" and "gran turismo all stars"?

.:AreThirteeTwo

Canyon Runner
How can I buy a truck for the truck series? I can't find any trucks in the dealerships, and my dealerships have hardly any cars at all.... I thought the games supposed to have over a thousand cars

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

D0rk

MOAR POWAR
How can I buy a truck for the truck series? I can't find any trucks in the dealerships, and my dealerships have hardly any cars at all.... I thought the games supposed to have over a thousand cars

You have to troll the Used dealership or the Online dealership. I think there is one truck in the online dealership right now. You're not always going to be able to dump some money at the New dealership to get a winning car. I had to play for a few days to get a truck to come up in the used dealership(this was before the online dealership was added).

In general, only Premium cars are in the new dealership, everything else only shows up in the Used dealer, or as prize cars.

BoardSnow6

Banned
Got it yesterday. Got back around midnight from a meet. Played until 4 am. lol I have a fully built mkv. Is the MKIV .:R in this game?

J-DUB

got splashback?
Yes, mkiv R is in there and it is awsome, I won a couple races with it

been hooked on black ops havent played this in a min though.

is it still not able to set up your own race with friends?

.:AreThirteeTwo

Canyon Runner
HI
You have to troll the Used dealership or the Online dealership. I think there is one truck in the online dealership right now. You're not always going to be able to dump some money at the New dealership to get a winning car. I had to play for a few days to get a truck to come up in the used dealership(this was before the online dealership was added).

In general, only Premium cars are in the new dealership, everything else only shows up in the Used dealer, or as prize cars.

I've been goin in the used and online but the cars never change for me, I've had the same cars in the online and used for like two weeks now

D0rk

MOAR POWAR
The online dealer changes randomly and the used car dealer changes after 3 races.

Online dealer changes every time a new set of seasonal events shows up. So far at least.

And to add to your other point, 6 of the 18 cars in the used dealer change after every race, practice session or online session. They pass through in a FIFO (First in, first out) format.

If i'm bored and want to cycle through the UCD quickly, i'll typically run the Like the Wind Indy race. Takes ~4 minutes to run the race and i'll back out to the dealership every three races to check the new list of cars.

In fact, I might do that tonight. Been looking for one of the old Mercedes 190E's and a couple other cars to try drifting with.