GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gran Turismo 5

huskeR32

Ready to race!
^ haha I agree - anyone else doing the GT Academy? I'm 880th in the world right now for Tsukuba Circuit

When I went to bed last night, I was #354 in the Cape Ring rankings, though I'm sure I've since been bumped down. Can't wait to get home and race some more!

J-DUB

got splashback?
the patch/upgrades are good.

cars are getting even more detailed it seems.

also the deal going on right now where every race is liek 20k over what it was before is FANTASTIC!

J-DUB

got splashback?
didnt notice that,

did you think that your getting more XP per race as well? just seemed I leveled up pretty quick last night

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Some races have bigger xp and $$, but its supposedly for a limited time, like end of January.

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
that is correct

example
-dtm races payout 99,000
-doing the dream car championship will net you over 1 million

those are the 2 i am using to earn money

dustinwark

Miesian

Cbus mkv

Lowcally Famous
just started playing this week and i fell asleep to the loading screen last night, i woke up and i was in last place in a race :lol:

blkmaggtsp74

Ready to race!
So about the ZR1-RM, fully tuned i have read here and there it should have around 905 hp after fully broken in. Mine has never got more than 849 and have been racing it alot when i struggled with "like the wind".
Changed oil often and even done the engine rebuild today. Still just 849, just curious.

Done some of the seasonals. And i must ask about the second RX7 race at Tsukuba...does someone have a tip about a car and tune to use???
I used the RX-7 from the first race and tweaked it. After a few tries i was still at best almost a minute behind...can't do better than 1,05/ lap with this one, or am i just a crappy driver?