GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RSMark5's S13 build

s4mt3k

binary four
it aint a hobby, it's a lifestyle :wink:

Mark, I know you're going to turn around this fucker pretty quick so I'm in for frequent updates. It's going to be awesome haha

This is going to be epic :clap:

Trans swap?

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
You bet your ass there will be a 5 speed swap happening very shortly. I already have one AUTOMATIC transmission car, no way my toy car is going to be AUTOMATIC.

Making a trip out to the junkyard to pick up some things. I need a pedal assembly and a couple of other random bits to make that happen. The slave cylinder will be brand new as well as the clutch. I don't mess around with wear parts.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Ditched the ricey body kit and got to work on the damage it caused. Geniuses decided that pop rivets would be the best way to attach it so I was left with some tiny holes, and some that were permenetly there. Had to go at it with the cut off wheel grinder and a few other fun tools. Making progress none the less

Without the body kit.

Begining the repairs.

Turned the motor over by hand today, its unbeliveable the shape this KA is in. It can't be original to the car. The head is so fresh. Its crazy. Anyway, I got the gasket set and head studs/bolts on the way. All I need is a valve cover and a battery and I may have this KA running next week. Hopefully wherever I find a valve cover, there will be a semi decent front bumper with it.

Last edited:

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Looks much better already. Time to find new tail lights. :thumbsup:
On the way. Stock lights. Was trying to get the 180sx type x's but a bit too pricey for this build.

Looking good... be sure to keep those awesome wheels :bellyroll:

Lol Dude, terrible. The previous owner of this car is a jackass. I'll explain more later.

About the wheel situation. I'm about to have it converted to 5 lug. I'm trying to turn it into 5x112 with a 57.1 hub some how.......see where I'm going with this?

Lol I figure I'm always going to have a vw or audi I might as well be able to swap wheels back and forth. At the very least I'll do a 5x114.3 pattern.

iknorite?! demz is tits!

Its dem ol skool pacer jointz yo. Dose shits are moar rare than RS's.