GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I once saw an Enzo and a Carrera GT in the same day, and neither of them had dealer plates...

Top that.

MKI GT40.

Dude was out to eat with his brother in the Cobra right next to it (matching numbers chassis/427). About $750,000 worth of car right there, none built after 1970.

That sux. I used to eat whatever I wanted when I played ball in high school and college because I worked it off. Once the daily gym trips stopped...i had to start watching what I eat. Sux. Maybe I should start hitting the gym daily now instead of 2-3 times a week.
Dude, I gain weight like a son of a beach. I didn't work out for 4-5 months and gained 30-35 pounds. I have to work out for about 2 hours a day to maintenance my weight and I only eat 2000-2500 calories a day and everything is healthy. It sucks nut sack.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Dude, I gain weight like a son of a beach. I didn't work out for 4-5 months and gained 30-35 pounds. I have to work out for about 2 hours a day to maintenance my weight and I only eat 2000-2500 calories a day and everything is healthy. It sucks nut sack.

I don't have a metabolism like Zack, but I can still eat pretty much whatever I want and not gain weight. I eat about 3000 cal/day.

1fastvdub

Banned

That almost seems like something is wrong with you. You should eat more foods that speed up your metabolism:

low fat cheese
beans
chicken
fish - Salmon
peanut butter
green tea

I eat all of they above except fish. I hate fish. But I eat chicken, and steak for protein.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I used to make taco seasoned ground beef a lot for various entrees and I switched to ground turkey without looking back. I think it actaully takes the seasoning better anyway.

dddrew.

blah.
I have a super fast metabolism too. I eat something and shit it all right out soon after. I started eating 3000+ calories (actual 3000+, not a guess) a couple of weeks ago to start trying to gain some weight but haven't made any progress. Pretty much the only way I can gain weight is if i eat something and work my ass off to turn it into muscle. I just can't gain any fat.

1fastvdub

Banned
I used to make taco seasoned ground beef a lot for various entrees and I switched to ground turkey without looking back. I think it actaully takes the seasoning better anyway.

I agree. I love ground turkey. But I just can`t grasp it for a good burger. Turkey bacon is awesome as well.

I have a super fast metabolism too. I eat something and shit it all right out soon after. I started eating 3000+ calories (actual 3000+, not a guess) a couple of weeks ago to start trying to gain some weight but haven't made any progress. Pretty much the only way I can gain weight is if i eat something and work my ass off to turn it into muscle. I just can't gain any fat.

The shitting part almost sound like IBS, or related. Have you tried taking a supplement that helps with digestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.