GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a super fast metabolism too. I eat something and shit it all right out soon after. I started eating 3000+ calories (actual 3000+, not a guess) a couple of weeks ago to start trying to gain some weight but haven't made any progress. Pretty much the only way I can gain weight is if i eat something and work my ass off to turn it into muscle. I just can't gain any fat.
PROTTEEEEIIIINNN

dddrew.

blah.
PROTTEEEEIIIINNN
I probably eat twice the amount of protein as everyone I know daily. I'm a meat person and I don't have a large variety of foods I like. I consume tons of protein, carbs, fats, and calories. The 4 essentials you need to gain weight. I'm on a set "diet" to gain a pound per week. I exceed the diet and its still not working lol.

Btw I also take a weight gainer protein shake that has 60g of protein alone. I also eat steak, chicken, or some type of large amount of meat everyday.

Sterling

Steel Tip
In-N-Out for dinner. Too lazy to cook anything haha

I've only been there once and can't remember it. Is it any good?

Sterling

Steel Tip
This sums it up. It's real good but not worth any extra effort to get over other take out food

Exactly. I feel anyone out of state will be let down because people make it out to be the holy grail

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
I doubt anyone here rock climbs, but I just met the best climber in the world, Chris Sharma, and got him to sign my harness for me

i bouldered a lot over summer but then stopped once school came along

I've only been there once and can't remember it. Is it any good?

very much so

Status
Not open for further replies.