GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weak. I was thinking pizza, Chinese, and a burrito from cafe rio(idk if you guys outside of Utah know what that is, but it's amazing) all in one night. Cause today sucked dick, and I'm sure tonight is gonna be equally as bad. So why not murder the food?

1fastvdub

Banned
That`s just lunch. Lol. Im not a pizza fan. There`s a place called El Canelo around here that is dinner. Their burrito`s and tamales are amazing.

This is like a fast foodish kind of place. If you have been to Quiznos they pretty much make their burritos like that and you walk down the line and pay. They're some pretty dang good Mexican restaurants down in the city I enjoy eating at.

1fastvdub

Banned
Yeah, the place I named is same. The best is when I used to go out to West Texas when I worked in the oilfield. Amazing authentic Mexican food.

Fuh me. I guess I know what I'm doing tonight. Curse you.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
i fucking love my metabolism and my body type. i eat whatever i want and eat however much i want.

its a double edge sword though: i can't gain weight, but i lose it too quickly. i went to london for 10 days and lost 12 pounds just from walking miles and miles a day. when i go on camping trips its even worse. even though i eat calories galore, i always look emaciated when i return home.

1fastvdub

Banned
That sux. I used to eat whatever I wanted when I played ball in high school and college because I worked it off. Once the daily gym trips stopped...i had to start watching what I eat. Sux. Maybe I should start hitting the gym daily now instead of 2-3 times a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.