GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Lol not even a little bit. Life is rushed in the cities. Everything seems like go, go, go. Here everything slows down. It's nice. Plus I hate traffic and I don't ever get stuck in traffic. Ever! But everything I need is here. I just go riding and shit during the summer and go snowboarding or snowmobiling in the winter. It's a better life for me I think.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Lol not even a little bit. Life is rushed in the cities. Everything seems like go, go, go. Here everything slows down. It's nice. Plus I hate traffic and I don't ever get stuck in traffic. Ever! But everything I need is here. I just go riding and shit during the summer and go snowboarding or snowmobiling in the winter. It's a better life for me I think.

Do any other OTers Ski/Board? We should do a OT Ski trip!

I'm just to ADD to be in the middle of nowhere. Where I lived in Michigan was a way better balance between stuff and empty space but the geography and weather of here is unmatched.

Tyler what's the largest place you've ever lived?

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Do any other OTers Ski/Board? We should do a OT Ski trip!

I'm just to ADD to be in the middle of nowhere. Where I lived in Michigan was a way better balance between stuff and empty space but the geography and weather of here is unmatched.

Tyler what's the largest place you've ever lived?

I used to snowboard, till..

Status
Not open for further replies.