GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
I'm not that much younger than you, I know.

Whoever this was, he was a rebel.

and probably now collects social security.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
It happens a lot to me man! I've had it twice today. I've actually gotten pointed at so much by the same guy down my street that I stopped, backed up, and told him how fast I was going and to get off of me.

I was "testing" my RE-11's on a twisty back road and got on it about 1/2 throttle. Maybe doing 55. Speedlimit wasn't marked, but I think that assumes 45 or 50 speed limit. So yes, slightly speeding. Guy yells, "SLOW DOWN!" at the top of his lungs. I was coming up to another road with a stop sign, so I was already slowing down. It was funny as shit though because then a new Camaro SS flew by me going the other way.

My theory is because my exhaust is loud, it sounds like I'm going a lot faster than reality.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
I was "testing" my RE-11's on a twisty back road and got on it about 1/2 throttle. Maybe doing 55. Speedlimit wasn't marked, but I think that assumes 45 or 50 speed limit. So yes, slightly speeding. Guy yells, "SLOW DOWN!" at the top of his lungs. I was coming up to another road with a stop sign, so I was already slowing down. It was funny as shit though because then a new Camaro SS flew by me going the other way.

My theory is because my exhaust is loud, it sounds like I'm going a lot faster than reality.
Exactly man! Although I'm in first gear going down my street most of the time cause little kids are everywhere. I get yield at a lot, and I know it's cause of the exhaust. People don't know anything.

elklodgeezra

SOFA KING...

Whoever this was, he was a rebel.

and probably now collects social security.

This is the most epic combination of 80's skiing/boarding cliches I've seen in a long time.... coincidentally, also what I look like when I go boarding.

projekt.kieru

Inspired.

Nice. How are those tires?

Status
Not open for further replies.