GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Photography Thread!

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Teaser from the Cars and Coffee photos I took. Have to wait for the guy I took them for to do his write up and post it, but I figured I'd whore out my car a little:

limon

Ready to race!
Hey guys ... im trying to buy my wife a DSLR but i have nnooooo idea what i should buy her ... budget is like 500ish ... i was looking at the Cannon EOS T3 12.2 Mp i have no idea if that is a good camera ... HELP me out !

she has little to no experience with DSLR's so i was thinking to get something entry level so she could learn...

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys ... im trying to buy my wife a DSLR but i have nnooooo idea what i should buy her ... budget is like 500ish ... i was looking at the Cannon EOS T3 12.2 Mp i have no idea if that is a good camera ... HELP me out !

she has little to no experience with DSLR's so i was thinking to get something entry level so she could learn...

Would probably suggest a T2i with the kit lens for that budget. Better overall sensor, good beginner to intermediate camera, and great reviews. You can probably find a really good used one for your budget and get the basic accessories for her (bag, memory card, tripod, etc.) all within your price budget. :thumbsup:

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Got done editing the crazy fun photos from Sunday night when we had a crazy amount of fog here:

And the rest of the awesome/goofy pictures can be found here:

Flickr: Dragon69185 - 12-09-12 Photoshoot

Enjoy guys! :thumbsup:

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Just dicking around photoshoot. Have more from this photoshoot, but have to get approval of the model of the photos before I post any of those photos ;)

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Brian, need some input on some of the photos I just posted, stat son! ;) :laugh: