GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

09vdubgti

Banned
Meh, I saw the linden deals a while ago. Theyre still on sale but their price isnt any different than Podi's deal online. I can get a NS gauge and the vent pod for the same price as just the podi gauge. And linden only sells them as a bundle with the column pod.

I see...

Ordered a new head unit, sub and amp today! Pretty pumped, looking to make a custom stealth install next to the spare tire. Shallow mount 10" should fit, I hope!

Nice, let me know how it works out for you. I was planning on getting a stealth box. JL Audio sells one for our cars but its like 6/700$. For the enclosure and sub alone.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Ordering coilovers for the mk2 tonight... Can't wait to actually drive it

Sent from my windows phone using magic

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The "Day After Thanksgiving Dumps" are here.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Ive spent WAY too much money today. Christmas always kills my wallet...Ordering a P3 didnt help either.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Just kidding ed I love you :)

Went black Friday shopping at 7pm, no crowds and still got amazing deals. $24 for black skinny jeans and $2 for nail polish that looks a lot like united grey :D

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I see...

Nice, let me know how it works out for you. I was planning on getting a stealth box. JL Audio sells one for our cars but its like 6/700$. For the enclosure and sub alone.

Will do...I got cheap stuff haha, not sure how that will turn out

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Yes, the model S. Though she likes the idea of the model X.

Get a surface :)

09vdubgti

Banned
Well came home with an empty wallet, but i did have a great time. The Caesar's cocktail cups/shot glasses were pretty cool, so I took them :lol::lol:

Yes, the model S. Though she likes the idea of the model X.

Get a surface :)

Really nice, the Model S is by far one of the BEST looking sedans in the market. Such a great looking car, and the interior is :drool:

I had no idea they were already taking reservations for the X, another cool looking car. Only thing is, what about when you park in a parking garage? You cant fully raise the doors up, lol. There are a lot of parking garages around here.

I like the surface, but dont have the need for one. But then again, I wouldnt have half the stuff I have if I only needed it. And it is 100$ less than an ipad.

Status
Not open for further replies.