GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

09vdubgti

Banned
You're an alcoholic....but good thing you ran into your prof, have fun with that paper.

Besides the fact that the Eagles lost today, today was a good day. Bought some stuff, incredibly cheap...and best part of the day was crossing paths with some old old friends of mine. It was a bit awkward when I forgot one of their names though.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
always awkward when you forget someone's name...

I am not an alcoholic. I just enjoy alcoholic beverages. I wanted a spiked hot chocolate but they didn't have all the ingredients... bastards.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Eh. Have four big tests tomorrow and still have to write a two page paper for another class. Loong night ahead. Cream soda's here I come!

09vdubgti

Banned
always awkward when you forget someone's name...

I am not an alcoholic. I just enjoy alcoholic beverages. I wanted a spiked hot chocolate but they didn't have all the ingredients... bastards.

I hate it when that happens, what kind of bars do you go to? Are they just regular bars or mixology bars? Spiked hot chocolate sounds like something you'd find in a place that may actually know what they're doing.

Im the best bartender ever though. Hands down.

Eh. Have four big tests tomorrow and still have to write a two page paper for another class. Loong night ahead. Cream soda's here I come!

Yikes.....

You know whats funny, usually near the end of the semester is when I get slammed with work. But this semester, all the projects were due in October/November. Now im like free.

09vdubgti

Banned
Spent about an hour on this one tonight.

racehorsefinal by EdwardFarmer, on Flickr

HOLY FFFFFF Ed, that picture :drool:

Everything seems absolutely perfect. I could definitely see that taking an hour to do. The colors, the comp, the frame, the exp, the white balance...bang on

awesome awesome job...did you custom make that signature? I want to make a custom one for my photos. I hate seeing my photos being used by other people and giving me no credit for the actual photo.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
HOLY FFFFFF Ed, that picture :drool:

Everything seems absolutely perfect. I could definitely see that taking an hour to do. The colors, the comp, the frame, the exp, the white balance...bang on

Thanks man!

I did most of it in Lightroom and moved over to CS5... for the first time, ever.

Pretty happy with it.

I made the sig as a watermark in Lightroom. It lets you choose sides and such, and then it exports them with it.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
You need to make me some drinks Brian. It was at a pizza place and bar. Sounded so good, I was so mad when she said they couldn't make it.

Sent from my windows phone using magic

09vdubgti

Banned
Thanks man!

I did most of it in Lightroom and moved over to CS5... for the first time, ever.

Pretty happy with it.

I made the sig as a watermark in Lightroom. It lets you choose sides and such, and then it exports them with it.

Ohhh, I thought you custom made it. Like using those electronic drawing pads.

Looks awesome Ed.

You need to make me some drinks Brian. It was at a pizza place and bar. Sounded so good, I was so mad when she said they couldn't make it.

Sent from my windows phone using magic

Unlike baked goods, theres no way I could send you mixed drinks :bellyroll:

I searched it up, its illegal to mail alcohol unless you're a vendor.

They should never say no, most of the times theres always a way to improvise. Especially with chocolate, you could use Irish creams, Creme De Cacao, etc...

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Ohhh, I thought you custom made it. Like using those electronic drawing pads.

Looks awesome Ed.

Nah, I don't have one of those. I am thinking about getting some Speedlights, but I'd have to get one that is a Commander, and then another one to use off-Camera, since my D3100 doesn't have a built in Commander Mode. Lots of money for something that I'll never make money from. CS5 worked very well, considering this was the FIRST photo I've edited with it.

I like the concept of color correction with Lightroom, then sending it to CS5 for more in depth editing. I deleted the original edit from Flickr, but I'll reupload it tonight and post both side-by-side for comparison.

09vdubgti

Banned
Thats what I do, I go on Camera Raw correct the colors, and lens correction then send it over to CS5.

Why didn't you just go for cs6? That bokeh filter looks awesome.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Thats what I do, I go on Camera Raw correct the colors, and lens correction then send it over to CS5.

Why didn't you just go for cs6? That bokeh filter looks awesome.

I've had CS5 for years. Guess I need to hit up a certain site soon...

I at least need to update my Camera Raw for CS5, I was editing in JPEG since I exported it in JPEG from Lightroom.

Last edited:

09vdubgti

Banned
Oh i thought you just got it. Im still on CS5 as well. No need to upgrade yet. I just updated my Camera Raw too.

The one thing I dont like about lightroom is the import/export...like yea it forces you to be more organized. But at the same time, I just want to grab a pick and just edit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.