GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Since they don't let me leave at 4 anymore (actually got written up for it last week despite the fact that I've been doing it for pretty much the past YEAR now), I have to endure the 5pm traffic on Tuesdays now :( It sucks ass.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Since they don't let me leave at 4 anymore (actually got written up for it last week despite the fact that I've been doing it for pretty much the past YEAR now), I have to endure the 5pm traffic on Tuesdays now :( It sucks ass.

......ewwwwwww Atlanta Traffic.........

Makes my blood pressure increase thinking about it.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
......ewwwwwww Atlanta Traffic.........

Makes my blood pressure increase thinking about it.

Yup. I can deal with the morning traffic that I go through, but the 5pm traffic makes me want to shoot myself. It sucks even more that I drive a freakin' manual transmission for this crap.

A_Bowers

Yup. I can deal with the morning traffic that I go through, but the 5pm traffic makes me want to shoot myself. It sucks even more that I drive a freakin' manual transmission for this crap.

Be thankful for the ease of this trans......you are gonna need some adjustment period for the new one going on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Be thankful for the ease of this trans......you are gonna need some adjustment period for the new one going on.

ie. - you will need to start doing leg lifts on your right leg to keep it proportional to your left leg after your new clutch goes it.......

A_Bowers

ie. - you will need to start doing leg lifts on your right leg to keep it proportional to your left leg after your new clutch goes it.......

Nope. Not with the one she has going on. Disc only.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Fuuuuuuuuuuu

They said SNOW Thursday. All the idiots come out on those days.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?>>!!?>!!>>L>!@J@#IO&!Fkyvbuewtadr&fsvkhblakj:nfm:kwiouet&@rufkhvbljkn

Go ahead and take Alabama off the map that day.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I'm out. Everything is confirmed

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
6k bishes:cool::smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.