GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I keep saying it. Come on over here with me and zachypoo. Its lovely.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

I know, I know, but would you pass up the chance to be the host of a reality show about cars just to move a different state? lol especially to a place where I don't really have any friends. I mean, y'all are cool and everything, but you're both married...and not females. Not the best formula for friendships in new cities :p

The guy said it would be a few weeks before I knew anything, but I do want to make sure he's still interested in having me on there. Bugging people in show biz is a big no-no, according to my co-worker (he used to work on movie sets).

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Hah. You have seen my wife. Aint nothing gay about me.

She's about as womanly as they come.

Yep. Not questioning your sexual preference.......more like your sanity LOL. Its all in good fun!

A_Bowers

I know, I know, but would you pass up the chance to be the host of a reality show about cars just to move a different state? lol especially to a place where I don't really have any friends. I mean, y'all are cool and everything, but you're both married...and not females. Not the best formula for friendships in new cities :p

The guy said it would be a few weeks before I knew anything, but I do want to make sure he's still interested in having me on there. Bugging people in show biz is a big no-no, according to my co-worker (he used to work on movie sets).

That does make sense.

:(

A_Bowers

Yep. Not questioning your sexual preference.......more like your sanity LOL. Its all in good fun!

Now that I will agree on. My sanity has been questioned many many times. A few times by myself.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Now that I will agree on. My sanity has been questioned many many times. A few times by myself.

Haha no worries. I know you're a pretty cool dude. FYI, I NEED to make it out there on Saturday. Ugh Its been 4 weeks now.

A_Bowers

Haha no worries. I know you're a pretty cool dude. FYI, I NEED to make it out there on Saturday. Ugh Its been 4 weeks now.

Ohhhh. I've got to send you something. Hold on

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
We have a trifecta Brolationship between Bowers, Myself, and Dave (dsm)

EDIT: Actually we cant forget Huey in this....

A_Bowers

We have a trifecta Brolationship between Bowers, Myself, and Dave (dsm)

EDIT: Actually we cant forget Huey in this....

That's the abombidable snowman.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I could leave now, but I'm awaiting travel confirmation for my Minnesota trip next week. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.