GOLFMKV

The Return of Shini Virginity Thread OT#12

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Haha valid thought. Yeah my dealer brought it up being covered without me asking. Took about an hour and a half for them to do

Very true. How are things with him?? Been a while since you've been on... well in OT at least

I figured they'd push me away once I was over 50k...hopefully I can get up there and talk to them soon.

No...I'm not with that guy anymore. Didn't work out. Too bad, so sad...things have changed and I have moved on. Back in GA too.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
You could use another bf right...please?

I don't know where you live but I'll set course to intercourse and find my way.

Much repsect for no interwebz n00dz. It is unfortunate, but its a good thing to avoid. Lest you end up like Dubessa and the n00dz kingpin can control you with blackmail. Or black male?

Would still bang either way.

You rang

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Haley, how much water do you drink daily?

I found if I don't keep my water intake up, I break out. It sucks, because I get focused on things sometimes and forget to eat and drink. Next thing I know, it's 8 hours later and I've had maybe 1 bottle of water all day.

Fucking 25 and still dealing with shitty acne.

You're probably right, I don't think I drink enough water. I'll start carrying water bottles with me everywhere.

:lol:

My sis became a vegetarian once way back in the day when we were both in HS. One night I found her binging meats at like 1 AM in the kitchen, still making fun of her for it.

I've been using one of those calorie counting apps for like two months now and I've lost like 15+ pounds and still eat really well/what I want but it's making me more and more health concious as time goes on. Easier than just giving up major food groups IMO. You don't need to lose weight anyway doe.

hahaha I've never heard of meat binging.

I have a calorie counting app and I do think it helped me a lot. Problem is I cook a lot now, it's not as easy to put in the individual ingredients as it is to look up a whole meal from a restaurant. I should start doing it again though.

I don't send out n00dz.
The bf doesn't even get n00dz lol

NAKED PICTURES OF ROXIE DO NOT EXIST....... on the internet.

I see what you did there...

Brandon. Waiyunotextinourchatbox !?!

what

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
I figured they'd push me away once I was over 50k...hopefully I can get up there and talk to them soon.

No...I'm not with that guy anymore. Didn't work out. Too bad, so sad...things have changed and I have moved on. Back in GA too.

Oh man. Sorry to hear that. Hope the new guy is a better fit for you.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
You could use another bf right...please?

I don't know where you live but I'll set course to intercourse and find my way.

Much repsect for no interwebz n00dz. It is unfortunate, but its a good thing to avoid. Lest you end up like Dubessa and the n00dz kingpin can control you with blackmail. Or black male?

Would still bang either way.

Nope. I'm happy with the one I have now :) He makes my heart feel all happy and stuff.

And yes, I've seen what they can do...hence why I never send them out. Even if you trust your SO, people can do horrible things when they're angry. I've never been willing to take that chance. It's just not worth it.

And while I'm flattered that you see me as bangable even if I had a penis, you probably need to find some standards, sir.

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Please refrain from asking questions that were already answered in the appropriate thread. This is your only warning. Next time you will be reported

Her question was technically OT, so it does sort of apply here as well. :iono:

Thanks man. I'm thinking a L/XL Bern Watts helmet. Evo.com has the one I want for half off right now.

Not sure if Bern has it too, but I like my Giro because it has an adjustable dial in the back of the helmet to make it fit perfectly. I'd recommend checking Giro out as well, especially if Bern doesn't have the dial thing too.

Sweet. Can't wait to see the finished product.

I've waited about 7 years to finish mine. Still need to get on that.

I can't wait either! You need to get on that sooner rather than later!

I second this. I had a wipeout at Killington just from simply catching an edge and I tumbled for a solid 50 ft before I could get some footing and stop myself. I'd probably have a concussion if it weren't for my helmet.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Well boys and girls, off to my drug test. And then I get to spend the rest of the day in the car with a pregnant woman and her teenaged brother! I forsee many stories of the immaturity. Especially from the girl about to raise a baby. Wish me luck!

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
You'll most likely be about 5-10 minutes from me.

:w00t:

You're probably right, I don't think I drink enough water. I'll start carrying water bottles with me everywhere.

hahaha I've never heard of meat binging.

I have a calorie counting app and I do think it helped me a lot. Problem is I cook a lot now, it's not as easy to put in the individual ingredients as it is to look up a whole meal from a restaurant. I should start doing it again though.

It's annoying but it's really worked for me. And I've been working out every day. Once you put in the things you normally cook it gets easier over time. And sometimes I fudge it with things that are similar or whatever, I figure if it's close enough it'll all average out about the same. It's been eye opening to see how healthy/unhealthy some things are.

Status
Not open for further replies.